Saturday, January 20, 2007

Guaranteedblinds.com

I was asked to write an entry about Guaranteedblinds.com so I visited their website.

I was disappointed to learn that they do not have a professional installer serving my area. You can find this information by typing your zip code in at Guaranteedblinds.com, however I was liking their selection. They have wood, vinyl, & aluminum blinds; cellular, roman & roller shades; horizontal & vertical options.

I haven't yet begun shopping around for new blinds, so I can't tell you if Guaranteedblinds.com's prices are in line with everyone else. I did browse through their selection of roller shades. My house is full of roller shades, ugly roller shades to boot! So I am in the market to replace them, someday.

Not only does Guaranteedblinds.com have a ton of colors & textures to choose from, I didn't think the pricing was that high or out of whack. The 6 tier pricing was dependant on size and color choice.

No comments: