Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Anniversary Invitations

I just celebrated my 12th wedding anniversary in November, so I have a ways to go before that coveted Silver Anniversary. My parents are approaching their 50th, in 8 years. So I am not planning any anniversary parties anytime soon. However, I will be sharing 50th Wedding invitations with friends who are looking to buy invitations.

I am in love with their "Our Past, Our Present" Wedding Anniversary Invitations line. It is just striking with the black & white photos. Granted it has been a while since I have purchased formal invitations, however these seem to be fairly priced. Especially for the styles they have available.

I can say that I will keep this site in mind for any golden wedding anniversary invitations I might need or any baby showers I might have to host in the future...

~Sponsored Ad~

No comments: